Thursday, March 8, 2012

"My Dream My Future"

            The fact is, there are many people in the world who are imperfect. We learn that quikly in life. We think, there are so many imperfect people around us. I just can't stand it and everyone of us feels the same way. But this is not the hindrance to catch up and fullfill my dreams in life that will lift me up to a better future.
             Five years from now, I can see myself holding a chalk, class records and teaching infront of my students. Yes! my dream is to become a great teacher because I want to experience sharing my knowledge to other people. There's a saying "NO teachers, NO professionals" that's what it mean. being a servant of Education is my pride. I can see now who I am in the future, a great teacher of my generation. And I can fullfill my goal with the help ofmy family, friends, and the Almighty God.
             Dream is my life because without it, there will be no direction in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment